Stratford Managers marketing consulting services maximize your returns on marketing investment by improving the performance of your product management, marcom, demand generation and sales support processes.
Our multi-discipline approach grows revenues and increases share.Our marketing consulting services get your go-to-market machine humming! Using an integrated approach to taking products and services to market Stratford releases the untapped potential in your products, promotions, campaigns and business development efforts.
MARKETING CONSULTING SERVICES
Our services are designed to improve your go-to-market performance – from product definition through demand generation and solution selling:
- Stratford Marketing Performance Dimensions™ AssessmentA 45 point evaluation of your end-to-end integrated process that covers all 7Ps. By correlating responses from different sources within the organization we pinpoint misalignment and identify “high impact” areas for improvement. As part of the assessment we provide a marketing performance checklist as a tool for continuous improvement.
- Demand Generation Performance ImprovementStratford’s Demand Genius™ Demand Generation Performance Improvement services help you implement an effective content program that fills the top of funnel, nurtures relationships with high-potential contacts and maximizes your actionable leads at the bottom of the funnel. We work with you to implement regular content generation, put in place effective lead scoring, get the most from your investment in automation and customer relationship management software and ensure that your campaigns are aligned to your product and sales strategies. Imagine implementing the Marketing Wheel of Goodness in your business! Whether you’re starting from scratch or tuning up an existing process, we can improve your lead flow. Don’t be the next casualty of ineffective lead generation.
- Marketing Executive CoachingDrawing on 30 years of marketing and general management experience, our coaching focuses on making you a better executive. Biweekly or monthly sessions maintain momentum to help you progress your agenda and stretch your professional abilities. Become a student of your craft. It’s a fantastic way to become a well-rounded (or “square”) marketing executive. Didn’t know that it’s hip to be square?
You can get more information on our Executive Coaching for Marketing Leaders here: Executive Coaching for Marketing Leaders Info Brochure
- Interim Marketing ManagementSometimes unforeseen circumstances leave you short of a key member of your executive team. In other cases, the skills that got your organization to its current level aren’t what’s needed to get to the next. That’s when engaging an interim or virtual executive can restore your momentum and boost your marketing effectiveness. Working on a full time or part-time basis, our seasoned executives step in as members of your senior team and leaders to your staff. We raise the bar and challenge your team to excel.
- Product Management and Commercialization Tune-UpDeciding which projects to allocate scarce resources is one of the recurring challenges in any organization. For product companies, having an effective process for investing in product development and commercialization, is a matter of survival. We assess your current product/project management capabilities (business process, organizational design and human resources) from ideation to market release then work with you to implement improvements that are scaled to your business and aligned to your strategic objectives.
- Solutions Marketing Value Proposition Development WorkshopSometimes you need experienced outside help to facilitate breakthroughs in your solutions marketing effectiveness. We run a customized workshop process that engages Sales, Marketing and Product Management staff to hone target markets, buyer profiles, customer pain points, differentiated value propositions (maybe you don’t really need a unique value proposition) and potential communications strategies – for products, solutions and the company itself. This workshop process is an excellent way to address misalignment between product design intent, market messages and sales propositions. It can serve as the starting point for the development of more impactful campaigns and more effective sales tools. We can get you riffing on differentiation too! Let Stratford help you to shift your solutions marketing into high gear.
- Marketing Communications ServicesWe can supervise the design of your new website (arguably the most important of your marcom tools: Launching a website), implementation of your integrated multi-channel campaigns, management of your social media presence and preparation of your collateral. We will work with your in-house production resources or our talented partners to ensure you get timely, cost-effective results that are aligned to your business objectives.
- Channel effectiveness improvement (Stratford Channel Accelerator™ Services)Too often, indirect channels to market evolve organically, in an adhoc fashion. To maximize sales performance, corporate direct selling and channel-based distribution must be coordinated through a structured approach that includes territory planning, target setting, qualification and performance evaluation, consistent commercial terms, co-op proger am assistance and technical support. The Stratford Channel Accelerator™ service evaluates the effectiveness of your channel programs as part of your overall sales strategy and recommends enhancements to the way your channel partners are selected, managed and supported. Once implemented, these improvements yield revenue growth, improved customer satisfaction and better gross margin.
- Marketing and Business PlanningWe provide a planning framework and facilitate a meaningful market or business planning process to guide your actions over the upcoming year (part of the secret is in our process for “planning for a plan”). If you’re up for it, we are strong advocates of inclusive strategic planning that engages employees and even external stakeholders as part of the process.
- Go-To-Market ReviewA stem-to-stern qualitative and quantitative review of your go-to-market performance that will point the way to improved ROI. It starts with our 45-point Stratford Marketing Performance Dimensions™ assessment. We then evaluate your value propositions and messaging effectiveness, review your competitive positioning and differentiation, assess channel performance and analyze your integrated go-to-market playbook that connects demand generation to closed sales. This is an internal review that can be augmented with insights from relevant industry research reports and primary research with customers and channel partners.
Stratford’s 3 step marketing consulting process is underpinned by a proprietary product management, marketing and sales assessment framework that assesses functional performance as well as cross-functional effectiveness. This enables us to pinpoint opportunities for improvement then suggest an implementation plan that suits your unique situation.
MARKETING CASE STUDIES
Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA)A Stratford Managers client.ClientRead More
CANARIE IncA Stratford Managers client.ClientRead More
ConceptShareA Stratford Managers client.ClientRead More
CoriantA Stratford Managers client.ClientRead More
“Stratford Managers provided actionable recommendations and practical implementation guidance informed by their extensive operational experience. In contrast to some consulting firms we’ve worked with, Stratford’s highly engaged approach ensured that they really understood our business and provided us with a clear path forward as we evolve our product management and go to market capabilities.”
– Byron Holland, President and CEO of the Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA)
Our marketing consulting team is made up of seasoned professionals who bring their experience into your organization, improving processes and inspiring better performance from your staff. We help you achieve your business objectives through coaching, project engagements or interim/virtual management – but we’re always hands-on, working directly with your team to ensure you can continue improving after we’re gone.
Chad HollidayVP, Product Consulting
John KaldewayVP, Brand Strategy & Development
Doug MichaelidesVP, Sales and Marketing Consulting
Arianne MulaireConsultant, Marketing and Digital Transformation
Patrick TanVP, Product Consulting
Heidi VincentVP, Corporate & Marketing Communications