A performance management review is a cost effective process that will provide focus to your talent investment decisions.
Placing emphasis where you can set clear expectations, assess and improve performance to build success; for the business and for the individual.
Stratford Performance Management Review
A performance management review is a powerful HR tool to encourage employee retention and decrease turnover. It’s essential to align with other critical talent programs such as Succession Planning, Compensation, Employee and Leadership Development, Recognition and Workforce Planning
- Assessment of current state for Performance Management
- Implementation strategy
- Communications strategy
- Training strategy
- Competency-based performance evaluation and development planning guides
Refresh your current Performance Management practices or build a new practice to:
- Create a performance culture where regular performance expectations and feedback discussions are the norm
- Directly align performance expectations with business outcomes and success
- Support ongoing discussions to build strong manager-employee relationships that encourage retention and productivity.
- Link your Performance Management practices into other critical talent programs implementation
We work closely with you to understand your unique context for performance management review.
- Assess current Performance Management practices (established program) or organizational preparedness for new program (introducing a new program)
- Strip the Performance Management process into their most basic elements and determine the approach best suited for the organization – “tried and true” or “emerging/ innovative” approaches to Performance Management
- Facilitate and guide discussions with key stakeholders to refresh and design the Performance Management practices focused on key elements of performance management
- Gain leadership commitment to the new or revised program
- Build strategies to effectively implement the program
Our Human Resources services bring your organization highly skilled and experienced HR consultants with a proven track record of success. To discuss how we can help you attract and retain key talent, contact our HR team today.