We help companies define an effective Employee Value Propositions (EVP) that will provide data to increase both attraction and retention of employees for their organization.
Business leaders face a persistent challenge in managing workforce constraints like pending retirements, an aging workforce, tight budgets, and lack of experienced talent.
To combat the talent shortage, HR Leaders are looking to develop new programs or tweak existing ones in order support their organization’s brand, as well as attract talented people and retain great employees.
Stratford Managers’ Employee Value Proposition Review brings the voice of employees to this strategic planning process.
Stratford EVP Review™
An employee value proposition review is a cost effective process that will put provide focus to your HR Program investment decisions & place emphasis where you can measure the impact on both attraction and retention.
- Statistically valid data analysis determines key drivers of attraction and retention
- EVP segmentation strategy
- EVP competitiveness assessment
- Communications strategy
EVP reviews are valuable for all sizes of organizations, in any sector or industry to:
- Align EVP to organizational strategy and values
- Implement a consistent, global approach with localized implementation
- Attract and recruit optimal talent and skillsets
- Integrate strong employment branding and recruitment strategy
- Improve attrition and employee retention
- Optimize total rewards and HR program investment
Use data that drives awareness of the value gained through employment with your company, and align HR effort to the EVP.
- Engage key stakeholders to validate connection of EVP to business strategies
- Develop an EVP process that enables identification of drivers of attraction and retention
- Create action-oriented reporting that will help shape attraction and retention strategies
- Collaborate to develop business–owned action and implementation plans
Our Human Resources services bring your organization highly skilled and experienced HR consultants with a proven track record of success. To discuss how we can help you attract and retain key talent, contact our HR team today.