|The Stratford Managers Employee Engagement Solution ™ establishes a survey process designed to understanding the organization – as it is today – in order to develop an informative and actionable employee engagement model.
Employee engagement is a key performance indicator and can provide a long term source of competitive advantage
Engaged employees are productive, active, and connected.
Go the extra mile to deliver, and their enthusiasm rubs off on other employees and on customers – they are productive;
Approach the job with energy and come up with creative product, process and service improvements – they are active; and
Remain with their employer for longer tenures, and tell their friends about where they work — they are connected.
Increased engagement impacts discretionary effort: highly engaged employees provide more effort to understand clients and provide innovative solutions. Increased engagement also impacts customer satisfaction: highly engaged employees provide higher quality solutions that clients appreciate.
Further improve business performance by using employee engagement as an assessment tool as to whether your organization has the skills and capabilities to implement any change in strategic direction.
- Does your strategy rely on innovative product breakthrough? Test to see if your workforce is open to new ways of doing things and treating mistakes as opportunities to learn.
- Is customer experience now paramount? Check to see if you have the tools, processes, and teamwork needed to enable the needed customer focus.
The Solution: Stratford Employee Engagement Solution
Alignment of a customized engagement survey process and instrument to your business objectives.
Integrated communication plans that drive participation and required involvement.
Industry-leading survey administration that maintains confidentiality of participants and security of data.
Identification of drivers to focus efforts that will enable improvement in overall employee engagement.
Action recommendations are structured to provide:
- Targeted improvement based on critical employee segments
- Both a short-term boost and a long-term sustainable improvement
- Opportunity to check in and test changes in employee perception
- Interim pulse check survey process
- Team-based action planning workshops
- Change management and training
- Manager implementation toolkits
10 Weeks from initial meetings to presentation of results.
Our Human Resources services bring your organization highly skilled and experienced HR consultants with a proven track record of success. To discuss how we can help you attract and retain key talent, contact our HR team today.