Stratford Managers offers full-service Mergers & Acquisitions consulting and integration support specifically designed for small and mid-sized businesses. We’ll advise on negotiations, due diligence, transaction support, facility consolidation and prepare your business for success through integration.
Whether you’re considering an acquisition or are being acquired, we provide options on how to proceed and help you through every step of the process with:
- Acquisition coaching
- Project management
- Transaction services
- Due diligence analysis
- Buyer/seller identification
- Facility consolidation
From maximizing your return to integrating into a new organization, Stratford’s consultants enable a successful transaction and a smooth transition.
BROCHURE – M & A Due Diligence
BROCHURE – M & A Post Merger Acquistion
- Business assessment: Better preparation means a better transaction! Prepare the materials, work with thirds parties, identify timing, organize the documents required for financing and ensure the books are in order. Check out the Stratford Business Assessment Discovery™.
- Retention plans and compensation strategy: Our consultants review contracts and develop plans to identify, retain and motivate key staff members
- Product portfolio rationalization: Looking at the product’s strengths and weaknesses and existing contractual obligations, we’ll make recommendations on how to simplify go-to-market processes and improve market success.
- Rebranding: We’ll manage the creative process and implementation of the branding based on your corporate objectives so that you can focus on your business.
- Integration planning: action plans to deliver on synergy targets, integrate organization and align processes