We help leaders and their teams grow, improve and transform
Leadership development enables individuals and teams to succeed in their roles by:
- Establishing clarity of what ensures role success
- Providing tools to assess strengths and gaps
- Providing developmental solutions to close gaps
- Underpinning the above with effective talent systems to reinforce growth and development
Stratford Managers’ focuses on effective talent development through four key areas:
- Success in your Role
- Styles and Behaviours at Work
- Competency Training and Development
- Talent Development Systems
SUCCESS IN YOUR ROLE
Impactful role profiles extend beyond organization-specific skills or knowledge requirements, including awareness of valuable career experiences and acquired learning.
Stratford Success Profiles explore multiple areas of a role and align them to current and future business needs. Profiles include:
- Essential industry experience
- Critical market and business knowledge
- Personal style requirements
- Core competency needs
Profiles can be created for both individual positions and a full team of complementary roles. Success profiles are effective tools for recruitment, performance management and succession planning processes.
STYLES AND BEHAVIOURS AT WORK
We provide different assessment tools for both individuals and teams. The Stratford 360º Assessment process provides organizations with an objective framework for identifying strengths and performance gaps, building self-awareness and providing constructive feedback.
We also offer a suite of psychometric assessments, providing data-driven insights which compare individual competency versus those that enable or derail success in a role.
Assessments are integral to improve recruitment, succession and high-potential talent processes. They present an effective means to:
- Provide ongoing employee performance coaching
- Acknowledge satisfactory and exemplary performance
- Target performance deficits
- Highlight skills that require additional training or practice
COMPETENCY TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Developing your organizational talent will ensure your success and help you achieve your goals. Our interactive, dynamic training workshops and related services are delivered by our team of highly skilled, experienced facilitators and coaches.
Stratford’s award-winning leadership workshops help employees to identify their personal style, strengths and opportunities for growth. Our highly interactive workshops build through Stratford’s set of key leadership competencies. Workshops range from a half-day to two days in length. Let Stratford help you build a skill-building workshop into a conference or offsite meeting.
Sessions start with a focus on immediate business challenges. Intensive biweekly or monthly meetings draw upon Stratford’s expert coaching background and experience, to help reframe issues and suggest a winning approach. We cover core managerial skills such as strategy, planning, time management, human resources and leadership.
TALENT DEVELOPMENT SYSTEMS
Business success and sustainability depends on a robust talent pipeline. Performance management and succession systems must address the current and future talent needs of the business to reduce short and long term organizational risk. Some steps to consider:
- Identify capabilities that are most critical to business success, prioritizing talent and succession risks accordingly.
- Provide development experiences throughout careers and encourage cross-organization talent sharing.
- Base development and succession decisions on the evolving needs of the organization and business.
The Stratford approach is based on business requirements and proactively supports career and professional development. When properly designed, talent development systems both address talent risks and build engagement with employees.
How we can help?
Get in touch with our Leadership Development Program contacts to discuss how we can help you develop your team’s leadership capabilities:
- Dean Fulford at +1 (888) 553-1428 ext. 120 or email email@example.com
- Heather Angel at +1 (888) 553-1428 ext. 124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org