Enjoy the camaraderie and satisfaction of being part of a fast-growing premium-brand management consulting firm!
As a Stratford consultant, your own business development efforts will be supported by Stratford Managers and you will receive access to project opportunities sourced by our firm. When it comes time to deliver, you also get support from Stratford Managers to ensure your project delivers results for your client. You’ll enjoy becoming part of project teams comprised of highly accomplished and experienced industry executives.
Why Join Stratford?
- A team environment provides the opportunity to work alongside highly accomplished professionals who bring years of experience from a variety of industries and backgrounds
- Multi business-line resources open up larger opportunities and service needs beyond your own area of expertise
- Work on challenging projects requiring multidisciplinary teams and varied experience
- Business development support including referrals, proposal strategy assistance, joint sales calls, proposal templates and thought leadership content
- Availability of Stratford Managers expertise during the course of project delivery for methods, solutions or as sounding boards
We have two consultant arrangements available. We provide the flexibility to join us as an exclusive or a non-exclusive manager. They are both great ways to advance and accelerate your consulting career. We’ll work with you to structure the approach that makes the most sense for your situation and our business needs.
Ready for a change?
To start the process, send your CV to the contact associated with the posted position:
David Booker, COO & Practice Lead, Sales & Marketing
Colleen Kelley, VP & Practice Lead, Business Operations & Information Technology
Dean Fulford, VP Human Resources Consulting
|CEO Advisor (Toronto)||CEO Advisor (Montreal)|
|CEO Advisor (Vancouver)||CEO Advisor (San Diego)|
|VP Supply Chain Management (Toronto)||VP Sales Consulting (Ottawa)|
|VP Marketing Consulting (Ottawa)||Accountant (Ottawa)|