Join Our Team
Enjoy the camaraderie and satisfaction of being part of a fast-growing premium-brand management consulting firm!
As a Stratford consultant, your own business development efforts will be augmented by the support of the Stratford Managers organization and you will receive access to project opportunities sourced by our firm. When it comes time to deliver you also get support from Stratford Managers to ensure your projects delight your clients. You’ll also enjoy becoming part of project teams comprised of highly accomplished and experienced consultants.
Why Become Part of Stratford?
- Being part of a team environment and having the opportunity to work with and learn from highly accomplished professionals bringing experience in all areas of business
- Access multi business-line resources that open up larger oppotunities that need services beyond your own area of expertise
- Opportunities to work on challenging projects that require project teams with varying skills and expertise
- Business development support for Stratford work including referrals, proposal strategy assistance, joint sales calls and proposal templates
- Availability of Stratford Managers expertise during the course of project delivery for methods, solutions or as sounding boards
We have two consultant arrangements available. We provide the flexibility to join us as an exclusive or a non-exclusive manager. They are both great ways to advance and accelerate your consulting career. We’ll work with you to structure the approach that makes the most sense for your situation and our business needs.
Ready for a change?
To start the process, send your CV to the practice leader associated with the posted position:
Doug Michaelides, VP & Practice Lead Sales and Marketing
Colleen Kelley, VP & Practice Lead Business Operations