Information Technology (IT) faces ongoing challenges in most organizations ranging from skills gaps to the difficulty of aligning a traditional IT culture with modern agile business processes. Meeting these challenges requires both innovation and the ability to shift an organizations culture.
|At Stratford Managers our operationally experienced IT Managers can help you build the architecture for future success or transform your current IT platforms and workforce to engage and serve your business more effectively. Our IT consulting services can develop and improve the effectiveness of your IT:
Every IT organization struggles with pressures ranging from managing costs to delivering on new services and developing workforce skills and agility. Stratford Managers provides independent, expert analysis, advice, and action plans to help you focus your organizations strategy and implementation and:
IT CONSULTING SERVICES
- IT Strategy Development and ImplementationIT strategy is all about aligning your IT resources with your organizations overall strategy and goals. What are actionable and incremental steps that can be taken to improve IT’s alignment, efficiency? Where are the gaps? How are you doing relative to your peer organizations? Stratford’s IT consultants can help you build an effective IT strategy and implement it, tailored to your organizations specific priorities, circumstances, and resources.
- IT Architecture Design and DeploymentMany IT systems grow by accretion and acquisition. Data can be stored in diverse incompatible forms and platforms. Processes and platforms may not be able to keep pace with business demands. Addressing these issues requires rethinking an organization’s IT architecture – including people and processes, not just platforms. Stratford’s IT consultants can help you build an IT architecture and refactor your existing architecture to deliver more effective IT services to your organization.
- IT Project and Service Review and Process ImprovementMany IT organizations struggle with project and service delivery. Projects can be consistently over-budget, delayed, or not meet user expectations. Services may be delivered inefficiently. Stratford’s IT consultants can undertake an impartial expert “root-cause-analysis” to both strengths and weaknesses in your organizations IT from both the user and IT perspective; then build on that to deliver an incremental actionable plan to improve services and processes.
- IT System Evaluation and OptimizationMature organizations may have added a variety of IT systems during their growth that have not been maintained or kept in line with one another causing the creation of either duplication or silos of information. New organizations may also have rushed the process of adopting information systems that result in similar problems. Stratford’s IT managers have identified patterns in their experience at IT evaluation and optimization that will help organizations both identify and eliminate duplication and silos when it is practical to do so.
- IT Project ServicesIn addition to Stratford’s staff, Stratford has a deep pool of highly experienced consultants and specialists we can draw on to help you with specific IT projects in areas such as:
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Websites and web services
- IT processes and standards including ITIL and PMP
Stratford’s IT consulting methodology has four proven, specific, and unique steps:
- Understand your business and organization, where you are and your goals or where your want to go: planning, projects, platforms, communications, and people.
- Develop a realistic plan for improvement, to address the specific scope that the focus: ranging from projects and services to architecture or strategy
- Implement that plan, with measures in place to quantify achievement against goals
- Signoff on achievements, implement continuous improvement
Stratford’s methodology can align with whatever standards or processes you have in house. Stratford’s team has expertise and certifications in most common IT process standard such as PMP, ITIL, and TOGAF.
- At least 10 years experience in senior IT positions across a range of clients and sectors
- Proven communication and leadership skills
- In depth understanding of modern IT practices and technology
Bob AlbertVP, IT Optimization and Program Evaluation
Bill AppelbeVP, Enterprise IT Architecture and Strategy